Sunday, May 6, 2012

Feeney the Florist!

As you know d.Lee Design is now available at Feeney the Florist in Chelmsford, MA! Yesterday, I visited the shop to set up my display and unveil new designs that are now available! Below you will find a photo of my display along with photos of new design pieces such as one of a kind handmade brooches, and the Summer Earring Collection. All pieces seen here (and more!) are available at Feeney and also available for order by e-mailing me at debralee719@comcast.net. If you see something you like please feel free to e-mail me to see if it is still available! And, remember that custom orders are always available by request!

Here is a sneak peak at Feeney, please stop by when you are in the Chelmsford area! Stay tuned to find out where d.Lee will be available next!

Feeney Merchandise Display


Handmade Brooches

Brooch Detail
New Summer Collection Earrings!
Ella B. Collection
Budstuds


No comments:

Post a Comment